Construction on the new walkway & stairs has begun. Please use caution when walking & parking at the Library.
We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Art Artworks of the 20 century Sat Sept 23 3:00 pm. Registration was required, no spaces are left.
Lincoln Film Society Mon Sept 25 3:00 pm
Live Free Jazz Concert Sarah Spencer & her Transatlantic All-stars Wed Oct.11 7:30 pm **Bemis Hall 15 Bedford Rd**
Write Stuff Wed. Oct 11 7:00 pm **Tarbell Room**
Meet the Author Erica Ferenick Thurs Oct 12 7:00 pm
Piano Concert featuring Christopher Poulit Sat Oct 14 6:30 pm Bemis Hall 15 Bedford Rd [free & open to all]
RB Digital Magazines!
Library has 2 new charging stations thanks to the Friends of the Lincoln Public Library. One is located in Reference Room the other upstairs in Farrar Room
The Application for 2018 art shows in our main gallery is now available. Please click here for more information
- Search the catalog and place holds
- Renew your items and manage holds on the go.
- Use your digital library card, always on your phone.
- Explore vast collections of digital content Minuteman provides 24/7 with no late fees!
- Enjoy thousands of eBooks, streaming movies, digital magazines, and premium subscription resources
- Contact us with one touch calling, contact forms and social media.
- Look up the library's hours or get instant navigation to any Minuteman library.
- Find event information at your fingertips.