The best place to start for the answer to just about any question!
Visit the reference desk or call during business hours at 781-259-8465 for assistance with:
- Tax Filing Information
- Locating information or a referral on just about any topic
- Research projects and homework
- Finding a book or article
- Requesting or reserving items from other libraries
- Reader's advisory
- ebooks and mobile devices
- Reserving museum passes
Training and Assistance with Technology
The Reference Department provides training as needed. We can offer help with searching the Internet, using our online databases or using the various mobile devices that are available to patrons. Please feel free to stop by the desk and ask for our assistance, or call for an appointment.